Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites the appliance forms from the eligible students for admission to Class XI against the vacant seats likely to be available in JNVs during the tutorial year 2020-2021. Admission are going to be made on the idea of performance of scholars in school X Board Examinations certificate by CBSE / State Education Board.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has got to be announced the results of class XI Lateral Entry exam 2020. The result released in September, on the official website of NVS – navodaya.gov.in. The candidates who appeared for the NVS Class XI exam are advised to go to the official website of the NVS to download their result online.
a. Date of Birth of the candidate is to be between 1st June 2001 to 31st May 2005(both days inclusive). this is often applicable to all or any categories of candidates including those that belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
b. The candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or the other State Education / other recognised Board) of the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is found during the tutorial session 2018-19.
Criteria for Admission of scholars to Class-XI against vacant seats
1. Admission of scholars are going to be made against available vacancies in Class-XI on the idea of marks secured by students in Class-X Board Exam during school term 2019-20.
2. Selection of scholars are going to be done as per following steps:
a) District wise merit list are going to be prepared and students are going to be selected against the vacancies.
b) After selecting students against the vacancies within the JNV of the district, a standard merit list are going to be prepared at State level. After step a) the vacancies exist in any of the JNV of an equivalent State are going to be filled from the State level merit list by considering the choice exercised by the candidate.
c) After selection by step a) & b), if the chosen candidate doesn’t join even after making all efforts, vacant seats are going to be filled only from State level merit list.
3. the chosen students are going to be informed by the Principal of the concerned JNV by SMS/Speed post.
4. Newly admitted students need to undergo medical check up by the Vidyalaya Doctor. Students affected by infectious disease/serious ailments shall not be admitted.
5. Ten days orientation programme are going to be arranged for brand spanking new ly admitted students to bridge the training gaps and to adapt them for new environment.