TSRJC CET 2020 Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, TSRJC Exam centers, Hall ticket, Answer key, Results, Counselling Dates and other details.Official website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. TSRJC 2020 Online Apply Last Date for Submission. TS MPC Inter , BiPC Inter admission, MEC Inter Notification.Telangana Gurukulam Inter Notification Online Apply http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in/.TSRJC 2020 Eligibility criteria and Syllabus and Exam Pattern. TSRJC CET-2020 Notification has been released by TS Govt. Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society of Hyderabad for the entrance into first year Intermediate course for the academic year 2020-2021.
TSRJC Inter Admission Courses :
1. M.P.C (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
2. Bi.P.C( Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
3. MEC(Maths, Economics, Chemistry)
1. SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7%, BC-E: 4%
2. Spl category Reservation:
- PHC:3% Sports:3% ,
- CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
TSRJC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana state only.
2. Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates
3. Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2020 only.
4. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
Candidates appearing tenth class exams 2020 are eligible.
TSRJC exam conducts in all district head quarters, so candidates can choose their exam center according to their possibility.
Tsrjc exam conducts for 150 marks and question paper contains 150 question. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marks, So candidates can answer all questions even they don’t know.
Tsrjc application fee is 250 rupees. Candidates must pay application fee while filling online application. Once application fee paid, it will not give you back because this is non refundable.
How to Apply Online for TSRJC 2020Visit the official website
Click on the Apply online link
Choose the fee payment mode
Fill the Online Application form
Upload the Scanned images of Color Photo & Signature in JPEG/JPG.
Take print of the filled application form.
Telangana State Admission Residential Junior Colleges list :TSR Junior College, Sarvail , Nalgonda Notification,
TSR Junior College, Hasanparthy, Warangal Notification
TSR Junior College Nagaram, Nizamabad Notification
TSR Junior College, L.B.Nagar, Nagole, Hyderabad Notification
TSRJC 2020 Important Dates
1. Submission of online applications start From 16/03/2020
2. Last date for submission of Online Application(Payment End Date) : 01/06/2020
3. Date of Entrance Examination: -06-2020 By 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Download Below Links For TSRJC CET 2020 Details :