TS POLYCET Online Application 2020 released on its POLYCET TS Web Portal. 10th class passed candidates can apply for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 with required details along with necessary scanned copies through the online web portal which is at www.polycetts.nic.in.
Students may follow the simple steps which were given at the section of How to apply for TS POLYCET 2020? Here, we are providing the information for you on Online applying procedure for Telangana POLYCET, Step by step filling instructions for TS POLYCET, how to pay the fee and how to fill the polycet ts online application form.
The last date for applying for Telangana POLYCET 2020 is 25/07/2020 with Rs. 200/- as a penalty. Date of Entrance Test will be announced later. TS POLYCET-2020 – Reopening of Online submission of applications from 13.07.2020 to 25.07.2020 with fine Rs. 200/-.
Fill in the Application form as per the guidelines:
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for the examination. Refer the table of examination/ helpline centres
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana (Refer Annexure-II)
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
- Fill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at the Hyderabad centre.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic Courses.
- Apply online at www.polycetts.nic.in with online payment option (or) TS online with a cash payment of Rs. 400/- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250/-.