As per reports, TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020 has been issued. Students of class 10th can collect their hall ticket by visiting their respective school head masters. Students also able to download their TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020 a week before the exams to begin. Directorate of Government Examination (DGE), Telangana has released the hall ticket on its official website- bse.telangana.gov.in. To download the hall ticket students need to select their district, school, name and date of birth to download BSE Telangana Hall Tickets 2020.
Latest: TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020 is available in the respective schools. Students can collect their hall ticket by visiting their respective schools..
How To Download BSE Telangana Hall Tickets 2020
Telangana board releases the hall ticket on its official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps to download the hall ticket. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link provided on this page to download the hall ticket.
Step.2- As you do so, a new page with the login window appears on the screen.
Step.3- On this login page, you need to select your district, school, name and date of birth.
Step.4- The admit card appears on the screen. The students can check and download it for future purposes.
TS SSC Hall Tickets School Wise 2020
Except for the official login, Telangana board also makes the availability of class 10 hall tickets school wise. To download the TS SSC Hall Tickets School Wise 2020, the students need to log in using their school code and name of the respective schools. As you do so, a list of all the names appears on the screen. From that list, the students need to click on their respective name. Hall ticket appears on the screen. Students can download it. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of examination. Without it, the students can not enter the exam hall to give the exam.
What Does A Hall Ticket Consist of
Hall ticket is a very important document on the day of examination. It consist of some important information regarding the student appearing in the exam. The list of details present on the hall ticket are as follows:
- Name of the Conducting
- Roll Number
- District Name
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Centre Name
- Identification Marks
- Date of Birth
- Sex: Male or Female
- Time Table
- Exam Timings
- Other Important
Important Instructions For Exams: Know Here
Before The Exam: General instructions to be kept in mind before appearing in the exam is as follows:
- Before leaving for the exam centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents.
- Try to reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
- No family member or friend is allowed inside the exam centre. They can either stay outside or go back home.
During The Exam: The students should keep in mind the following instructions while appearing for the exam.
- Maintain discipline and corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- No student is allowed to talk to fellow students. If you have any doubts, raise your hands and ask the invigilator.
- During the exam, candidates will not be allowed to go anywhere. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the exam. Strict actions will be taken against such students.
- No electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students are advised to sit on the seat allotted to them in the exam hall.
After The Exam: Given below are some of the instructions which should be kept in mind after giving the exam.
- Submit your respective answer booklet to the invigilator once the exam is over.
- Students will not be allowed to exit the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions by the students regarding the hall ticket. You can have a look at them below.
Ans.1- Telangana board is going to release the class 10 hall ticket by the end of February expectedly.
Ans.2- In order to appear in the examination, the students need to carry their hall ticket to the exam hall. Without the hall ticket, the students will not get entry to the exam centre.
Ans.3- Hall ticket or admit card consists of test centre details, personal details of the candidate, some important instructions related to exam etc.
Ans.4- No, there is no such compulsion. You can carry either black and white or coloured printout. But try to carry a coloured printout as it is easy to read and the photograph is also easily visible.
Ans.5- SSC exams are going to take place from March 19 to April 06, 2020.